Our full-service design package is for those who want comprehensive home design from the ground up.
Full-Service DesignFor Comprehensive Home Design -- Inside and Out
- Weekly meetings with our expert designers.
- – The more our designers are involved in the building process, the more you and your home will benefit. Our full-service design package gives you weekly* meetings with the masterminds behind your design, ensuring that your home’s final iteration not only meets your expectations, but exceeds them.
- *If you need additional meetings to fine-tune your design, we’ve got your back. Additional meetings are billed at our consulting rate of $120/hr and are available upon request.
- Sourcing & selection of all hard materials (interior and exterior).
- – Interior and exterior hard materials include the following: Roofing, siding, stucco, door hardware, paint colors, patio elements, interior flooring, wall coverings and treatments, countertops, tile, backsplashes, garage doors, decking, plumbing, lighting, bath hardware, bathroom vanity mirrors, and cabinetry design.
- Complete design plan (with included space plans and drawings).
- - Your design plan will include space-by-space specifications for all materials and products selected. These plans and drawings will be created with the intention to instruct in the construction process. (3D and colored drawings to assist in visualizing the space can be requested for an additional per-drawing fee.)
- Sourcing of any desired furniture, accessories, rugs, and art for your interior decor.
- - Each space is eligible for its own unique selections of furniture, accessories, rugs, art, and any other decor that you’re interested in. Our designers will select everything custom with your style in mind, resulting in spaces that feel completely your own, and completely complete.
- Window treatment, wallpaper, wall treatment, specialty ceiling treatment, electrical, and exterior furniture selection.
- - The most successful spaces are those that pay attention to the little things, and our full-service package includes access to that expert attention. Window treatments, wallpaper selections, specialty wall and ceiling details, electrical placement, and exterior furniture will all be considered and carefully selected to make your home a refuge that’s been designed completely custom — right down to the window trim.
- Custom 3D and colored renderings.
- - To help you visualize your space before we hammer the first nail.
- Preferred Care by our design team for the entirety of your project.
- - Choosing our full-service package allows our team to offer elite design and management support for the entirety of your construction journey. We’re construction experts with decades of industry experience, and the full-service package gives you access to our designers as construction liasons and members of your project management team.
How Does it Work?
- 1. Schedule your Blueprint Call by clicking the button below. This is a free virtual session with one of our designers where we introduce ourselves, discuss the scope of your project, and decide which level of service will suit you best.
- 2. Once your level of service is determined, we sign a contract, collect a project deposit, and schedule an in-person meeting with you (and your contractor, architect, landscaper, and any other related parties if possible).
- 3. Once we’ve met as a team to determine our project goals and scope, it’s time to get to work. The first stage of the design process takes between 4-6 weeks.
- 4. We spend this time considering your wants, needs, and style, and creating multiple comprehensive design options for you to choose from. These options will include specific selections of paint colors, countertop materials, siding, roofing, and hardware — all of the things you need to begin construction.
- 5. Once your design is selected, the plans are turned over to the contractor and sub-contractors for execution. We are happy to help oversee the execution of the design to ensure that everything goes off without a hitch.
- 6. The construction phase can be unpredictable, and we’re available to help with any needed adjustments. Our experience in the construction industry allows us to be your fierce advocates during this period, nipping problems in the bud and acting as your design liaison amongst the many moving parts.
- 7. During the waiting period that is the construction phase, we’ll also spend our time sourcing excellent furniture and accessory options that will work perfectly with your emerging design. These selections will be presented to you via an online checklist where you can simply approve or reject them, item by item.
- 8. To help you visualize, colored and/or 3D renderings of any space in the home may be requested for an additional fee.
- 9. Once your furniture and accessories are selected, we’re able to order them on your behalf and manage the tracking, delivery, and installation of each piece. We’re also able to handle storage as-needed, depending on the item. We work with trusted manufacturers of high-quality items and are able to get trade pricing of up to 30% off. We pass those savings on to you in a way that is mutually beneficial.
- 10. The last step is the best step: Installation! Once your home is complete, all of your furnishings and decor will be delivered and installed according to the exact designs you selected. We oversee the installation of your items to ensure that not an ottoman is out of place.
From there, all that’s left to do is enjoy your new home. We’re excited to help bring your vision to life!